White Water Rafting at Ayung River + Kintamani Ubud Cycling
For those who love taking far more adventurous activities that can pump up your adrenaline, Ayung River is one of Bali’s biggest and longest rivers which ideally hosts for 2.5 hour long rafting. Down along both the river’s sides, you can enjoy the beauty of the nature and its wild lives. Out of the water when you finish the white water rafting adventure, soon you will be offered with long arrangement of buffet, which is all inclusive. As seeing across the rice fields and the Ayung valley.
+Bali Downhill Cycling are sightseeing based and are not a race experience, just ride your bike, light pedalling, and easy gear shifting, with smooth suspension. Our instructors will help you navigate your bike in a true off-road track to 2,5 hours exploring the nature, ending with lunch at our restaurant.
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travellers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- 2,5 Hours Fun Downhill Cycling from Kintamani to Ubud
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
Pick Up Times:
07:45 – 08:15: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
08:00 – 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
08:30 – 09:00: Sanur
08:45 – 09:15: Ubud
*Child 7-12 YO
*Minimum 2 Participants
2.5 Hours On The Boat
2.5 Hours Downhill Cycling
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Safety Approved Cycling Equipment
- Professional Cycling Guide
- Kids Bike Available
The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age.
Should you tip your raft guides?
Tipping is certainly appreciated by the guides, who work hard to make sure you have a fun, yet safe trip. If you feel your guide has done a good job, keeping you entertained, and sharing the wonderful river environment with you, then feel free to show your appreciation.
What You Need to Bring:
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
- All prices listed are in US Dollar
- Payment can be made on the spot cash or credit card
- PayPal Accepted Here
- Greater than 1 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- Less than or equal to 5 hours prior to the day of the tour – 50 % cancellation charge