White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River + 2 Hours Balinese Spa
Telaga Waja is The Longest River in Bali, Telaga Waja River has a downhill which is nearly 5 meters with a slope of about 50 degrees. To raft down in this downhill is the most exciting part of rafting on the Telaga Waja River Rafting, Telaga Waja River also offers a view of unspoiled nature. At each edge of the Telaga Waja river is surrounded by rice fields, shrubs and trees. Not only the natural scenery, the fresh air around also an attraction at Telaga Waja rafting.
Extra 2 hours Balinese spa treatment to recover your body after extreme adventure
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travellers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- 2 hours Balinese Spa Treatment
Pick Up Times:
07:00 – 07:30: Nusa Dua / Tanah Lot / Uluwatu / Jimbaran
07:30 – 08:00: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
08:00 – 08:30: Sanur
08:30 – 09:00: Ubud
Other area please contact us
At Your Hotel
*Child 7-12 YO
*Minimum 2 Participants
2.5 Hours On The Boat
2 Hours Spa Treatment
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- 2 Hours Balinese Spa Treatment
The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age.
Should you tip your raft guides?
Tipping is certainly appreciated by the guides, who work hard to make sure you have a fun, yet safe trip. If you feel your guide has done a good job, keeping you entertained, and sharing the wonderful river environment with you, then feel free to show your appreciation.
What You Need to Bring:
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
- All prices listed are in US Dollar
- Payment can be made on the spot cash or credit card
- PayPal Accepted Here
- Greater than 1 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- Less than or equal to 5 hours prior to the day of the tour – 50 % cancellation charge