Ayung River RaftingMonkey Swing Waterfall Tour!
Located in Ubud Bali, The Ayung River offers high adrenaline whitewater action and is run in 4 to 6 person rafts. Your trip begins in calm water so you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and do some swimming. Down river you will experience a several class II, III rapids all in one of the most beautiful river in Bali,
RIVER RAPID CLASS II-III
- Class II: Medium – rapids of low difficulty with passages clear. Suitable for everyone, no experience necessary.
- Class III: Moderate – waves numerous, high irregular, rocks and eddies, rapids with passages clear but require experience in manoeuvring.
Tour by Private Car & English Speaking Driver (Flexible Itinerary)
Jungle Swing and Cute Nest
And in the nearby, there is bya jungle valley, where you can try some challenging jungle activities such as rope hang-sliding or super long-traction swing and cute nests
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Tegalalang is a village that is so famous for its existence in keeping the tradition of farming rice alive by cultivating a stiff- leaning contour of hill land into gigantic yet very beautiful rice terraces. People can witness here how they work on their fields, manage their irrigation system traditionally or observe a rare eye-catching sight of them herding their ducks cutely for an example.
Ubud Monkey Forest
In the marginal part of central Ubud there is a small piece of land, a forest that is set aside by the local virtue to allow more than 600 long-tailed grey macaques to roam freely in there, which might interests you for mind diversion.
It is located near in the south of Ubud. It is easy access and nice to linger around. You can take a bath or simply enjoy the moment as sipping your favorite drink
$49 / ADULT
$45 / CHILD
- Minimum 2 Person
- Child: 5-12 Years Old
- Shown Currency USD
- Payment on Arrival (Cash IDR / CreditCard)
- 07:30 – 08:00: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 08:00 – 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 08:30 – 09:00: Sanur / Denpasar
- 09:00 – 09:30: Ubud / Gianyar
- Private AC Hotel Transfer / Pickup & Return
- Complete, Modern Safety Equipment
- Welcome Drink
- Clean Towel
- Safety & Paddle briefing
- Professionally Trained Guide
- Changing Room & Shower
- Emergency Accident Insurance
- Private English Speaking Driver
- Tour by Car After Rafting
- Entrance Fees for Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Teracce (Flexible Itinerary)
- Rice Terrace Swing Ticket (Optional)
- Personal Expense
- Raft Tour 12km
- For Ages 5yr – 65yrs
- Located in Ubud Area
- Total Tour Duration Approx. 8-10 Hours in Total
- Change of Clothes Required